So, I see we have not posted for more then a month. Ty's busy schedule still remains as football season is still very much here. We made it to the play offs that begin Nov. 7th. Ty is so excited !! He started out on the JV team and has now earned a starting postion on the Varsity team both offense and defense. He has grown about another 3 inches and is about 52 inches tall. He wears a men's size 6 shoe. Keep in mind he is only a 3rd grader, but the best part in all of this is that I, (Mommy) and Ty can share sneakers and shirts. I am Loving the Under Armor hand me downs :) check out this site for recent football photos of Ty . There are some great shots...... He is #43 Picture #58 is the BEST !http://jimstauffer.zenfolio.com/p242315899
Another season for HCS has started, (my cheer squad). We are getting ready to ROCK our first competition which is Nov. 1st. It was a rocky road getting to this point. We had injuries, illnesses, conflicting schedules to say the least. We conquered it all and are ready to compete !
I will try to get new photos added, It is hard to get pictures when everybody is running to get where we need to go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment